Warranty Explained Please

jc0r

I just bought a 57 350z with 25k on the clock. Really nice car, chuffed to bits! I just have a question about warranty's. Without trying not to sound to naive, I believe the car is still under the manufactures warranty but am i still covered been a new owner? Is it something i need to register with Nissan? Not that anythings wrong with the car :D Shedding a little light on this matter would really be appreciated :)

I think, but am prepared to be corrected!, that the wtee stays with the car, not with the owner. Did you buy private or from Nissan? If Nissan dealer then they will have updated the records, if private then they wont but you can call your local dealers and they should be able to advise..

You got an issue?

Other than a constant smile, no! :D Im loving my first Zed. I bought privately, i've just never bothered with warranty stuff before and as this is my first, what i would call, performance car, im a bit more protective than i was to my old ST220. Just was wondering if anything did ever go wrong while it was still under warranty, am i entitled to any help ;)