New pads and discs all round

Alpinestar

I Guys,

I know I'm new here but I got a couple of questions if thats OK. I'm going to be replacing my discs and pads very soon and wondered what a good setup would be. No way am I going to Nissan for them! I'm gonna try changing them myself. Looking at some of the posts on here it looks pretty straight forward.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier? I've been looking at a possible setup of EBC Turbo Grooved discs and red stuff pads (front and rear), or maybe DS2500 pads, what do you think?

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

My EBC Turbo Grooves and Yellowstuff pads just arrived from CS :D . Thats my weekend sorted out! Is there any thing special I need to know when fitting? Looks pretty straight forward to me.

Big thanks to CS for a top service with super quick delivery! Top bloke, nice 1, cheers :#1:

Chris.

Gave the new brakes a good bed in yeasterday. Today I noticed a pronounced "hissing" noise from the rears. This goes away when the brakes are applied, and then comes back when the pedal is released. Anyone else experienced anything like this? Also, the anti-corrosion coating has worn completely off the front discs pad sweep areas, but there is still some left on the rears....I'm a bit concerned that somethings up with the rears, what do you think?