Adjusting KW1s

Greekman

I want to adjust the ride height as my Zed is dangerous on bad B roads....so low it keeps scraping on bumps...at 60mph :scare:

I know how to do it with a tape measure but i was wondering if anyone knows how many full circles of the adjusting nut is 1mm?????? :)

Do you want an exact Mm drop. Surely just making sure its equal is more important? micrometre is the best way or just starting from the bottom, marking the rings and counting the turns is a crude but reliable method, counting the splines, measuring with a tap

Easiest way to make sure its equal is to crank it down to the lowest setting :teeth:

Do you want an exact Mm drop. Surely just making sure its equal is more important? micrometre is the best way or just starting from the bottom, marking the rings and counting the turns is a crude but reliable method, counting the splines, measuring with a tap

Easiest way to make sure its equal is to crank it down to the lowest setting :teeth:

I noticed your use of the micrometer on Sunday, very acurate tool :)