Got my spacers from CS, very happy!!

gunmetalzgt

I think the car looks soooo much better with the 20mm eibach spacer.

CS supplied them and also help me get them fitted at a very reasonable price.

got to say, the service was absolutely spot on!!!

highly recommended!!

pics to follow soon...... need to clean her first!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

The spacers make such a difference, when Mitz was sorting my brakes another Zed arrived in the same colour as mine and had the spacers fitted - makes the car look lower without knackering the handling. I'm sure the benefit is only cosmetic - can't imagine the slight difference in track will be noticable

JR

The spacers make such a difference, when Mitz was sorting my brakes another Zed arrived in the same colour as mine and had the spacers fitted - makes the car look lower without knackering the handling. I'm sure the benefit is only cosmetic - can't imagine the slight difference in track will be noticable

JR

yeah i think that was me!!

JR

Hi John, shame you couldn’t make it over yesterday, all your cleaning gear is with me, so we’ll arrange to get it over to you… :thumbs:

Was looking at spacers, but as ever, I have questions...

i) Are these the system 4 or 6 ones, which are best?!

ii) Are they suitable for use on track, or do they introduce extra stresses on hubs and whatnot?

iii) Is there much to fitting them - I assumed they were just bolt on, then bolt wheels on top?

iv) How much, CS?!

ii) Are they suitable for use on track, or do they introduce extra stresses on hubs and whatnot?

iii) Is there much to fitting them - I assumed they were just bolt on, then bolt wheels on top?

iv) How much, CS?!

the ones CS do are the best ones. Very quick and easy to install and require no removing of studs.

iv) How much, CS?!

the ones CS do are the best ones. Very quick and easy to install and require no removing of studs.

And will be fine on track so long as they are installed properly. And put no real extra stress on the wheel bearing :thumbs: