OK !! , we all love the Zed....but......

lomoto

Whats your next favourite car you,ve actually owned...not wanted to own ??????? whose going to kick the ball Off?? Liam? :p

ps with a pic ;)

Which one? :p

both including the one thats on a posting strike ;)

Fave car ever owned a Panther Kallista 2.8 , wobbled like mad over 100mph, but great tail out fun!!

any pics?? always liked these myself real retro, with running boards :thumbs:

Great car loved every moment of it, until she died :byebye:

Fave car ever owned a Panther Kallista 2.8 , wobbled like mad over 100mph, but great tail out fun!!

a little cutie, bet it was good fun with a 2.8 engine in :)

a little cutie, bet it was good fun with a 2.8 engine in :)

Cologne V6, so only 150bhp, but ally bodwork so still enough to spin the rears!

Only frustration was that everyone thought it was a kit :angry: , rather than a hand built British sports car.

Was a couple of months from dropping a cosworth block in before gearbox went pop and it ended up sitting on the drive for too long so the wife (god bless 'er) made me get shot!!

Guest prescience

A 5GTT with BBR Phase3 @218 BHp - high speed roller skate; tipped the scales at 909 with the fibreglass bodykit

Guest prescience
A 5GTT with BBR Phase3 @218 BHp - high speed roller skate; tipped the scales at 909 with the fibreglass bodykit

WTf one of those ..gotta see a pic Dorian :thumbs:

No pics :( :(

Had it converted in 1990 (1988 bought new) ran with never a hiccup until I sold it for 1000 (broke my heart) in 2002 - 12 years of abuse and I worry about noises now. Once you were in 5th, you never needed another gear :)

Sorry, waxing lyrical - the past is past

My fave is deffo my 350z but have had alot of fun in my rx7 (310 bhp) and my focus with a turbo conversion (230bhp) was good fun too at the time.

Out of the all the 350z is the most complete car and nicest to drive. :teeth:

Lew

Well so far as an all round favorite, it has to be the Z and i have not even had her a month yet. I;ve had plenty of drop tops, MX5, 2 x MR2 Roadsters, Porsche 986 S and the Z really has it all, though could do with sheding a few pounds ;)

As for overall fav though, it would have had to be my UK spec R34 GTR V-Spec, just awsome from looks to shiney things (Hence my sig made up of some smaps of her). I can't wait until the new one arrives!!, though the more i drive the Z the more i think, mmm don't get one and just pop some tubbies in the Z instead.

Dark and mean the day i collected her from Middlehurst and just fitted the Nismo White side and front indcators.

Skyline3.jpg

Some pictures after a week of cleaning her for the JAE.

byesky1.jpg

byesky2.jpg

And the Engine halfway through its second transformation and before all the final bling.

byesky5.jpg

I'm off to cry now :fool:

Definitely my Mini Cooper S that the Zed replaced. There's no doubt the the Zed is the better car and everything I wanted and more but the MCS just ticked all the boxes for the sort of driving I do.

It looked cool on the rare occasions it was clean (black cars, eh!), went like stink, handled beautifully for a front-driver and because it was so small was ideal for the town/suburban driving I was doing. Some nights after a serious commute, ducking and diving through the traffic, I actually found myself getting out with a huge grin on my face! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Biggest downside was the bouncy ride - 17" wheels and runflats. :dry:

If I hadn't sold it I would have had the John Cooper Works kit fitted. Test drove one and it was :cloud9: !

However, a friend of ours died and we decided to go with a "live for today" motto and blew all the savings on the Zed. If I'd had a few pennies more I'd have kept the MCS aswell....... :thumbs:

Well so far as an all round favorite, it has to be the Z and i have not even had her a month yet. I;ve had plenty of drop tops, MX5, 2 x MR2 Roadsters, Porsche 986 S and the Z really has it all, though could do with sheding a few pounds ;)

As for overall fav though, it would have had to be my UK spec R34 GTR V-Spec, just awsome from looks to shiney things (Hence my sig made up of some smaps of her). I can't wait until the new one arrives!!, though the more i drive the Z the more i think, mmm don't get one and just pop some tubbies in the Z instead.

Dark and mean the day i collected her from Middlehurst and just fitted the Nismo White side and front indcators.

Skyline3.jpg

Some pictures after a week of cleaning her for the JAE.

byesky1.jpg

byesky2.jpg

And the Engine halfway through its second transformation and before all the final bling.

byesky5.jpg

I'm off to cry now :fool:

Thats a lovely looking skyline, always fancied one of these :)

Just thought this was my favourite previous car(untill I can think of another one :blush: ) GTO twin turbo with HKS decat exhaust, HKS induction kit, HKS dump valve etc. etc. and turbo boost turned up :scare: Went like hot snot :thumbs:

824294_19_full.jpg

824294_20_full.jpg

824294_28_full.jpg

Theres a whole lot of stuff going on under that bonnet :thumbs:

I don't do under bonnet stuff :wacko:

If it looks good, i buy it!!! :teeth:

:teeth: makes the Z look positively bare :)

Very true. The zed is actually quite bare really which makes it fairly easy for an idiot like me to tinker about. I managed to fit a grounding kit and pop charger fairly simply, which is a massive feat for me. I don't even own any tools :scare:

Very true. The zed is actually quite bare really which makes it fairly easy for an idiot like me to tinker about. I managed to fit a grounding kit and pop charger fairly simply, which is a massive feat for me. I don't even own any tools :scare:

Bloody hell Liam thats an vast improvement , not so long ago I can remember assuring you ,you wouldnt get electrocuted taking the battery off :p

Bloody hell Liam thats an vast improvement , not so long ago I can remember assuring you ,you wouldnt get electrocuted taking the battery off :p

That was because a few years again, whilst trying to jump start a car with some dodgy jump leads, somehow I managed to get electrocuted pretty badly! :scare: Blacked out and did'nt know where i was for about half an hour :surrender:

That was because a few years again, whilst trying to jump start a car with some dodgy jump leads, somehow I managed to get electrocuted pretty badly! :scare: Blacked out and did'nt know where i was for about half an hour :surrender:

What with 12 volts... you must be a sensitive soul :)