Camber Q's

docwra

Turn in is lightning quick but its a bit of a nightmare to keep on a straight line on the motorway.... :dry:

Do you go through tyres pretty quickly too? :lol: Bet they dont wear down evenly!

PS2s dont last more than 4-5k miles anyway....cant get any worse! :p:lol:

Wanna bet? 8 sets of rears in 13 months. :scare:

Docwra, part time drifter ;)

i run -3 from switching the front wishbones, puts the car in the position of having no grip unless you really chuck it at a corner so you start with / \ and go round a corner to end up with | \ or whatever, you do end up wearing the inside of the tyres braking hard in straight lines but end up gaining grip and speed through the corners,

also different camber suits different driving styles, i rarely drive mine on the road anymore, more track orientated :)

Turn in is lightning quick but its a bit of a nightmare to keep on a straight line on the motorway.... :dry:

Do you go through tyres pretty quickly too? :lol: Bet they dont wear down evenly!

PS2s dont last more than 4-5k miles anyway....cant get any worse! :p:lol:

Wanna bet? 8 sets of rears in 13 months. :scare:

Docwra, part time drifter ;)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Actually 16months later and 20k+ miles i am currently on the 3rd set of ps2s...plus the 040s from new that lasted about 9000mls. And thats full sets....thats 8 sets of rears only as well... ;):p:lol: