Gran Turismo 5

dan4

Get on the ps3 and see who's the quickest using stock350z on Fuji Speedway F. No traction control/abs/driver aids and professional simulation

Had a quick blast and got..

1.59.690 ranked 296th. My user name is trd_dan

editted first post to suit, professional settings only!

Cheers, i can only manage a 2'00.616 at the moment but im going to keep trying :thumbs:

Really should get my wheel out, i tend to get tank slappers on using the controller!

EDIT: Down to a 1'59.859 I keep trying!

Just done a 1'59.819 on my first lap, then the mrs told me to get off it so she could watch a film grrrrr :rant:

Next time i go on it i'm gonna whip your arse ;):lol:

lol my aim was some manly competition, sounds like i have it :p

I did my lap on the 5th lap and will have another go tomorrow...

I only used a wheel on GT4 round a friends and i was like 3 sec faster that him, however i didnt try it against a pad. I have raced on GT games since i was probably like 12 so it feels quite natural lol

Il be going on in a bit for some more stig action :drive1

lol you get there eventually, im only a second away from the record on high speed ring.

Its a technical track, some corners i find i gain a second in

I got an unrecorded 1'59.101, damn mistake on the previous lap cancelled it out. I reckon i can get low 1'58's today

Ah this takes me back... when Sega Rally 2 came out on the dreamcast, i held the fastest lap time on the Rivieria track... bearing in mind there were no settings and only 5 tracks...! I did this on a Friday night... but by the time i'd emailed the link to school to print off on the Monday, i was down to 3rd. :dry:

• 2 weeks later...

no im on a pad :thumbdown: id love to have a wheel although im not sure if id be any faster, i have used a pad on GT series since the dawn of time!

I have not been able to get online with the Ps3 thanks to a new bt home hub :rant: but seems to be back working again today after a few hours of fiddling