looking to borrow a set of front brake discs

P15UL T

i believe that my troubles with my front brakes are that that one or both are warped after i had a closer look at the weekend.

my only guess is that i have bedded them in incorrectly as thats when the vibrations started

so if anyone has a set of front discs that suit the brembos lying around that i could uses until i get mine re surfaced (as they are pretty new)

then let me know and ill sort out postage (and beers :thumbs: )

fanks guys

Paul

Doesnt sound good mate, I had the same problem. I changed my discs a month or so back and it got rid of my vibration. Chances are if bedding them in again doesnt get rid of it they you may have warped them or more likely DTV (disc thickness variation). Check out this page on Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_brake ... mage_modes - its quite good at explaining it. In my case I beleive Nissan incorrectly fitted one of my pads which meant it wasnt free to move and instead held against the disc slightly too much and caused it to either warp or get DTV. I could send you my discs but they are shot, so no use to you!

The best option is to visit a good local garage and ask them to measure the disc runout and see whats up.

thanks for the reply chris, i have a guy that can check them and get them skimmed if possible but time is the issus and would rather have a set of discs that i can use in the mea time so i can attend shows and the HOON !!!