JDM fuel tank size?

rickya

Right ran it down to 30dte, so I,m reckoning there must be a couple of gallons (8 litres? ) sloshing around in the bottom and crammed in 64 litres..

So I can defo say JDM tank holds more than 60 litres :thumbs:

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

Right ran it down to 30dte, so I,m reckoning there must be a couple of gallons (8 litres? ) sloshing around in the bottom and crammed in 64 litres..

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

I hope you know how dangerous it is using electrical equipment in petrol stations :scare::p

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

I hope you know how dangerous it is using electrical equipment in petrol stations :scare::p

wish you told me that before I tried to start a ton and a half of car with an electric starter :p

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

wish you told me that before I tried to start a ton and a half of car with an electric starter :p

btw that's cheap Optimax or is it minge bag :blush:

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

you wont catch me putting expensive petrol in, the petrol companies are making enough profit with out conning even more ;)

P1010001-2.jpg[/img]

you wont catch me putting expensive petrol in, the petrol companies are making enough profit with out conning even more ;)

it makes the zed go faster tho :teeth:

does it bollocks :)

been proved :blush: also you shouldn't use anything with less than 98 octane, but you already knew that ;)

how can it make it go faster ? if I,m doing 85 mph on the motorway why would I want to go faster?? :p

Well I only do 70mph on the motorway and if 85mph was the case then why did you get your JDM derestricted :p

been proved :blush: also you shouldn't use anything with less than 98 octane, but you already knew that ;)

how can it make it go faster ? if I,m doing 85 mph on the motorway why would I want to go faster?? :p

Well I only do 70mph on the motorway and if 85mph was the case then why did you get your JDM derestricted :p

Liam.., it's like having a big knob... you dont use it all the time but its nice to know its there :thumbs:

Liam.., it's like having a big knob... you dont use it all the time but its nice to know its there :thumbs:

More like a small knob enlarged :p

More like a small knob enlarged :p

Who's been talking :blush: