FAQ section?

I realise there are a few pages which compile some FAQ but what do you think about a page dedicated to questions that we get asked time and time again with answers agreed on so not to cause disputes, questions such as:

Q: What is a plenum spacer

Q: What is a pop charger

Q: Do you think this £20 resistor from ebay will REALLY give me an extra 30bhp?

Q: How much HP can I get with induction kit and Exhaust

Q: Where is the search button?!?!?!?!?

If we had a comprehensive list you could somehow incorperate it into the registration process so that when they log in for the first time it redirects them to the FAQ.

Just a suggestion.

I have plenty of free time to write up some FAQ stuff if needed.

R

Not entirely sure it's worth the effort when all the answers are already here in the database, it's just that people are too bloody lazy to bother using the search function so I'm not sure they'll even look for a FAQ. :thumbdown:

[/pessimistic]

Not entirely sure it's worth the effort when all the answers are already here in the database, it's just that people are too bloody lazy to bother using the search function so I'm not sure they'll even look for a FAQ. :thumbdown:

[/pessimistic]

Bloody cheek ;) some of us (Valerio and myself mostly) spent a long time getting the FAQ section to be useful - mind, it seems a lifetime ago now :p

[aka prescience]

:lol:

That's the thing with car forums: The people that run them go to incredible lengths to make things nice and easy for newcomers to find, and yet you still end up with the same air filter/lowering springs/chipping questions being posted almost every single day without fail.

:lol:

That's the thing with car forums: The people that run them go to incredible lengths to make things nice and easy for newcomers to find, and yet you still end up with the same air filter/lowering springs/chipping questions being posted almost every single day without fail.

Very true - but you might as well try blowing your own trumpet, cos nay other sod will bother :lol: