New Ford Feista Diesel *amazing!*

Husky

What can i say but, AMAZING. i was driving this to another site today and i absolutley loved it, to controls were silky smooth and it pulled like a train :cloud9: on the motorway it was like a missile! the seats were comfortable and the suspension tight, the audio was ear blisteringly loud yet still crystal clear. the gear change was unbelievable and the clutch sporty and firm, yet forgiving...... NO.... wait :doh: flip all of that round and thats the real verdict, to reuse a word i do like; it was SHART! i would SHART all over it and in it. and while sharting in it, i would call some freinds over to shart on it some more, i wouldnt even mind being seen with my trousers down in public just so i could give it the good SHARTING it deserves! so meh! its awfull.

on the plus side though it was solidly doing 60.8MPG :thumbs:

I have a fiesta and it is one of the best cars i have ever owned its an R reg red 1.25 encore, it does around 100miles to £10 very comfy super reliable nippy. Mine has only covered 104k and is well looked after, serviced around every 30k - 40k.

as you can prob guess only half that is true

it is horrid to drive

horrid to look at

slow

but it only cost me 90 quid and has not broken down 'yet'

its last service was over 30k ago and i have done over 20k in about 8 months

plus my new 350 engine fitted perfectly in the back and it continued to do 100 miles to a £10 and was working 10hours solid north yorkshire to portsmouth and back 600 mile round trip :D

I have a fiesta and it is one of the best cars i have ever owned its an R reg red 1.25 encore, it does around 100miles to £10 very comfy super reliable nippy. Mine has only covered 104k and is well looked after, serviced around every 30k - 40k.

it is horrid to drive

horrid to look at

slow

plus my new 350 engine fitted perfectly in the back and it continued to do 100 miles to a £10 and was working 10hours solid north yorkshire to portsmouth and back 600 mile round trip :D

:lol::clap: completely had me there, nice comeback, thought you were being super defensive :lol:

it is horrid to drive

horrid to look at

slow

:lol::clap: completely had me there, nice comeback, thought you were being super defensive :lol:

:lol: me to thought i may have upset someone there but good cover :thumbs:

pet weddings :lol:

Big business these days. 2 chihuahuas in love, being brought to the doggy chapel in a Zed. Obviously the wedding is 'doggy style' and not 'human style'. Then whisked off to doggy honeymoon.

I've applied for the patent so back off wannabe Pet Wedding Zedders!