First pics of V6 NOS!!

Andy

Well after many hours of cleaning and driving, I have the first pics of my Z!!!

Done a few mods so far but much, much more to come including the new rims which should be on by the end of the week!!

Mods so far:

New Z badging front & back

Tinted windows

S2000 stubby aerial

Carbon fibre engine cover & slam panel

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

Thanks mate, spent the whole weekend clay baring the car then a good few coats of Meguiars!!!

I will be putting NOS on it as I have the plate, would prefer some F/I action but the bank balance won't allow it at the moment so NOS it will be and it matches the plate so all good!!

:yahoo:

Thanks mate, spent the whole weekend clay baring the car then a good few coats of Meguiars!!!

I will be putting NOS on it as I have the plate, would prefer some F/I action but the bank balance won't allow it at the moment so NOS it will be and it matches the plate so all good!!

wheres the bottle going, a bit tight in the boot??

If you think that is bad, you should see what else is going in there!! B)

If you think that is bad, you should see what else is going in there!! B)

come on then spill the beans old boy :teeth::teeth:

Well, put it this way....this little lot came out of my old car!!!

Picture037.jpg

Picture029.jpg

and I also have the contents of this box going on in the next couple of weeks!!!

Picture014.jpg

Fun times are ahead!!! :yahoo:

what NOS system are you going to be using wet/dry.

What make mate?

what NOS system are you going to be using wet/dry.

What make mate?

I've got the actual Nitrous Oxide Systems kit and will most probably go with a wet kit (or at least that is what I have been recommended as the extra fuel input will make it slightly safer to use)

Guest prescience

Andy,

How does the NOS work cos on the face of it, unless you retard timing, detonation would seem to be a big problem? This would be v nice to see in action though B)

Thanks for the comments guys!!

As far as the ICE goes, I like to think i'm not one of the lot that goes around with the tunes on so loud it makes your spleen erupt!!! For me, it is all about the sound quality which is why I have the hardware I do!

I'll keep you updated as I go along but I think it will take me a while to do it all!! B)

This is more my thing, Focal, Genesis, Audio Control. Have you ever competed Andy?? I've been doing IASCA for a while and the Z is my new toy.

Out of the old car is one big pile of JL Audio, Alpine and Phoenix Gold electrickery.

New line up will be Focal, Alpine with a sea of alcantara......! :teeth: