For sale...My lovely zed...

chazza

Ok here goes, i may regret this....

I am selling my Zed coupe, the car has become my daily commuter to the station over the last few months and its sad to see it sitting under a tree everyday :blush:

I have owned the car since April 2008, so guess i've had a good stint with it, time to move on and let somebody else enjoy her!

I'm the third UK owner. She is showing 51k on the clock, i bought the car with 40k and at the time the real mileage was around 35k, allowing for a few kms covered before being imported in 2004.

Its a top spec 2003 JDM car, Blade silver with black leather interior...

Spec incudes:

6-speed manual gearbox

Brembo brakes

Scorpion exhaust system (sounds incredible)

Xenon headlamps

New model Nissan LED rear lights

Silver indicator bulbs

LED side lights

LED interior lights

LED number plate lighting

LED boot light

Electric heated leather seats (conditioned regularly)

Electric auto roll-up windows

Electric folding mirrors (key operated)

Climate control

Traction control

Heated rear window

Computer

Z badges replacing the Nissan burgers

Carbon fibre pillar trim

Eibach 20m wheel spacers all round

Tein lowering springs (minimal drop)

Nissan torneau cover

Nissan Z floor mats

Nissan luggage net

Nissan boot tray

Nissan spare wheel storage

6 CD changer

BOSE 7-speaker stereo system

Factory Birdview Sat Nav which has been changed to UK

Stubby ariel

18in Nissan alloys

MOT to March 2010

Tax to end September 2009 (cheaper tax so only £180 per year)

I began to cover the boot plastics in genuine Alcantara, as you can see from the pics. I love the look of it and planned to do more but i've run out of time and leaning over a work bench for several hours at a time meant my back wouldnt allow me to walk for a week after :rant:

I have approx 7metres of unused alcantara here, which can be included in the sale...i think it would look great finished! However just the bits that have been covered, make a vast difference!

The car was last serviced at Nissan @ 45k miles. All services since the car has been in the UK have been carried out by Nissan and i have loads of paperwork here for the car.

After fitting the Tein lowering springs not too long ago, i also fitted new front suspension top mounts and had 4 wheel alignment done too, along with any wheels that needed balancing. I can also include the standard suspension springs if needed.

Today i have fitted a new drivers window motor, which as we know is a common problem. Replacement passenger window was fitted not long before i bought the car last year.

Private plate will not be included in the sale.

I will be listing the car on Pistonheads in a few days. Priced at £10395 and im open to offers.

I'm sure i have missed loads! But please feel free to PM me or even better give me a call on 07595 527963. I am in Sevenoaks, Kent...right near Brands Hatch :)

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0319.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

Yep...and deposit taken last night (fellow forum member) :byebye:

Thanks for all the comments guys, i am going to miss this car :blush:

Very cool that it's staying within the forum. And at least you are able to keep tabs on what's going on. ;)