Vibration from rear of Car

Lyger

The car seems to vibrate from the back at exactly the same speed every time. could it be the rear wheels need balancing??

The Tyres don't look scuffed or worn but noticed some weights missing from inside one of the alloys. A friend said it shouldn't matter on the back??

The Steering doesn't vibrate and the front feels solid just the back starts pulsing with vibration when i reach a certain speed.

Yeah I joined this forum before i bought the car and this forum put my mind at rest that i had the help should i need it so i got the car every problem and question has been tackled :thumbs: except taking off the door mirror no-one seems to have done that yet?

Yeah I joined this forum before i bought the car and this forum put my mind at rest that i had the help should i need it so i got the car every problem and question has been tackled :thumbs:

That's the bonus of having a community that have had their cars for years and know all the ins and outs. :thumbs:

Guy here just purchased a Zed today, after me asking him if he'd had it checked over, was told it was all ok by a mate, lol, then I get a profusion of questions today about problems he's already had, which I've been able to answer. :thumbs:

except taking off the door mirror no-one seems to have done that yet?

Try PMing Adam@Z1auto, ZMANALEX or Muddy. I beleive they have all taken them off or know how they come off :) Also have you tried the service manual?