I'm New

Gettin a Z might be next on the cards but its really up to Kev. But they look stunning (of course) and there fairly light. It would make a very good all round demo car. I've also heard rumours that it is possible to get nearly 800hp from the VQ motor, whether this is true is another matter. It really depends how the scene progreses, because drifting is becoming very popular so we could do a drift car. We'll have to wait and see.

Gettin a Z might be next on the cards but its really up to Kev. But they look stunning (of course) and there fairly light. It would make a very good all round demo car. I've also heard rumours that it is possible to get nearly 800hp from the VQ motor, whether this is true is another matter. It really depends how the scene progreses, because drifting is becoming very popular so we could do a drift car. We'll have to wait and see.

:lol: not that light, (over 1500kg) but I think a tad lighter than Supras?

In the US people run 600hp+ reliably with forged internals and also seen some mad 700hp+ Z too

Anyone want to quote me on some suitably sized Volk Progressiv Spoke 19"s? B)

Sure, its an expensive design but our prices should be very competitive:

£2245 for 19x8.5 and 19x9.5, inc centre caps, nuts, spigot rings, delivery, VAT etc etc :)

You can go 9.5/10.5 if you want for £40 more.

Gaz.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site. A quick query - I have sent an email today asking for info on the camber arms I ordered (and paid for) 3 months ago and have still heard nothing. If I could have a reply (at the second time of asking) that would be good thanks ;)