Opinions wanted on JVC KW-AVX720

chriswillis

I'm looking to buy a new double din headunit screen but don't really have a great load of cash like 6-700 for an alpine.

What are peoples opinions on this offering from JVC? All (sensible) opinions greatfully received..... :thumbs:

PS - I would like to keep the steering wheel controls and this one does say it caters for that but is anyone sure????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JVC-KW-AVX720-DVD ... 286.c0.m14

Many thanks

Chris

well i have a an avx 33 so single din but dvd m usb bluetooth etc great unit only thing that you may have is that my jvc takes quite a while to sort out what its doing when playing from usb but other than that i cant fault it, that looks liek anews unit so maybe the usb is faster.

looks liek bargin for the price too my singeldin cost me that a couple of years back !

I've just fitted the AVX820, complete with rear view camera, and I am delighted with it. Touch screen works very well and the iPod integration is superb. The only issue I have is that when you play a standard audio CD (not MP3 etc.) it does not read the track titles. Otherwise it's great and it's a good bit cheaper than the equivalent Kenwood or Pioneer.