ESR K1 exhaust

pyn888

looking to take this off car as previous owner had it fitted and its just a touch too loud for me so i am going to get a K2 :D

this is the ESR K1 not japspeed one which i ve been told is quite rare and sought after, its in mint condition as previous owner hardly used car, this is just catback and bungs not including Y pipe pictures can be seen in thread below

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25169

£300 i think is a fair price? located in glasgow for pick up or i can arrange delivery for about £10 extra

thanks

Thats a good price for the "Guns of Navarone"!! ;)

i love the look of the cans on the K1 but its just a touch too loud, sounds ok with bungs in but it just doesnt look right with them in :blush:

Yeah, Maz77 has the K1, and at the last Bluewater Meet, as he was approaching the Car park, he caused a Rock slide from the cliff walls..bits of debris and dust :scare::lol:

Thats a good price for the "Guns of Navarone"!! ;)

i love the look of the cans on the K1 but its just a touch too loud, sounds ok with bungs in but it just doesnt look right with them in :blush:

Yeah, Maz77 has the K1, and at the last Bluewater Meet, as he was approaching the Car park, he caused a Rock slide from the cliff walls..bits of debris and dust :scare::lol:

ha i am taking the zed onto the rollers at the weekend and the bungs are coming off will be interesting to see how many get some mild hearing damage

I really want to hear a k1 in the flesh

well i am near you mate gives a shout before its off the car

am i right in thinking it will fit to a standard y pipe?

would it still be loud and deep?

thanks.

you have a PM btw

pretty sure it does but maybe someone can confirm for me :)

haha, is ridiculously loud a better way of putting it? skull crushing??

ha, my fezza ST used to be so loud i couldnt take it up my privvate road at night.... it was a really steep single track hill like. couldnt park it in my GF's street.... It did have a 4-2-1 branch performance manifold and straight through de-cated system. Used to spit flames also. Very hard to live with bt soooo fun at same time

haha, is ridiculously loud a better way of putting it? skull crushing??

ha, my fezza ST used to be so loud i couldnt take it up my privvate road at night.... it was a really steep single track hill like. couldnt park it in my GF's street.... It did have a 4-2-1 branch performance manifold and straight through de-cated system. Used to spit flames also. Very hard to live with bt soooo fun at same time

i had a EP3 civic type-r with full manifold , de-cat and straight through exhaust and it isnt as loud as that.

its a loud good if that makes sense :)