Opinions on this car/dealer please

mc5

Looking to change my Integra dc5 for a uk spec zed. I have never driven one so would like to try one at a garage. Ive spotted this one in my price range. What do you guys think & any experience of the garage.

http://www.s2000-4u.co.uk/vehicle-detai ... &ID=921515

Also a Nissan dealer has an 04 non GT, 30k miles for £12495 but this seems a bit too much what sort of price do think i should be offering considering its a non gt as I would prefer leather but it will be nice to have the warranty.

What are these cars like to drive I would like a more comfortable ride than my dc5 but i dont want a car thats going to roll in corners.

cheers

I went down to S2000-4U the other weekend because they have a few 350Z's and wasn't impressed. I remember that car looked OK but the gear knob looked very worn considering the "recorded mileage".

Based upon the other tatty cars there I wouldn't buy anything from them. Almost all their BMW's had badly repaired scratches and knocks on the bumpers... Most of the S2000's had corroded alloys... All cars had rusty discs like they hadn't moved for a while and when I was there they had to boost one of the 350's because the battery had gone flat.

Just my gut reaction visiting the place, but googling their name brings back plenty of complaints about their service. Beware!

I had a friend who lives around the corner from S200-4u go and ask them a few questions on my behalf about the 350Zs. To say they showed a lack of interest was an understatement. Tried to imply that most people buy over the phone without a test drive. :fool: I tried contacting them by eMail to see if they would let me test drive with my Canadian license (legal for 3 months in the UK) and they never bothered to reply.

Their online stock list is a joke, and I think that the one you looked at is long gone, although I can't be certain. Last time I looked at the stock list they had 5 but in fact they only had 1.

Have you looked at this since its probably reasanbly near you. Seems supiciously cheap for the mileage but they may just be trying to get rid of a trade in quickly.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1154530.htm

I had a friend who lives around the corner from S200-4u go and ask them a few questions on my behalf about the 350Zs. To say they showed a lack of interest was an understatement. Tried to imply that most people buy over the phone without a test drive. :fool: I tried contacting them by eMail to see if they would let me test drive with my Canadian license (legal for 3 months in the UK) and they never bothered to reply.

Their online stock list is a joke, and I think that the one you looked at is long gone, although I can't be certain. Last time I looked at the stock list they had 5 but in fact they only had 1.

Have you looked at this since its probably reasanbly near you. Seems supiciously cheap for the mileage but they may just be trying to get rid of a trade in quickly.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1154530.htm

It might be worth a look at theyre a well respected Porsche dealer, but its not my first choice of colour would prefer gunmetal or blue. Also need to sell my Integra which im in two minds about.

It might be worth a look at theyre a well respected Porsche dealer, but its not my first choice of colour would prefer gunmetal or blue. Also need to sell my Integra which im in two minds about.

Only suggested this one because it is the same colour as the S2000-4u. Don't be put off by how bland the orange looks when its overcast. It looks sepctacular in bright sunlight. Perhaps I'm biased, but as long as it passes inspection I'm picking up my new (well, its a 55) Sunset Orange GT on Saturday :teeth: Can't wait :bangin:

To the original poster, I beg you to the Gods upon high not to buy anything from S200-4-u.

I was insterested in an M3 he had for sale, and called the garage and was spoken to quite rudely. Ignoring that and putting it down to him having a bad day, I drove to the garage which was over 2 hours from me. When I got there, he refused to speak to me for over 30 minutes, and when he fainally acknowledged me, the conversation went something like:

me - hello mate, I called yesterday about the M3.

him - *raises shoulders*

me - its the silver one in the corner, the 55-plate.

him - yeah.

me - can I have some details on ot please?

him - Details?? You want details?? How about its sold, that enough detail for you?

I wanted to **** that **** right there on the forecourt, but decided to just leave it and get back in my car.

I promise to the same Gods upon high, I'm far from ****ing finished with that bastard.

Only suggested this one because it is the same colour as the S2000-4u. Don't be put off by how bland the orange looks when its overcast. It looks sepctacular in bright sunlight. Perhaps I'm biased, but as long as it passes inspection I'm picking up my new (well, its a 55) Sunset Orange GT on Saturday :teeth: Can't wait :bangin:

Im sure it is, need to see it in the metal really, just dont want stand out too much from the crowd. Youll have to put some pics up when you get it if we actually get any sun.

Almost tempted to go to this s2000 place just to experience how bad they really are & see if they give me any crap.

I tried these guys when i was shopping for my zed.

All I can say is rude rude rude......stock list never up-to-date and whatever you want they haven't got but they do have "similiar". :thumbdown:

Surprised this one has 'relatively' low mileage - they usually only have over-priced high mileage - there is enough negative reports about them on the web to make anyone run a mile.

IMHO - Only deal with them if you are sure you know what you're doing and you REALLY want the car.

Good luck - you'll need it