Does baby oil ruin your paintwork?

AndyC

We dont have an over 18s section just in case this is leading up to some "interesting" photos of your car... :p

I know its useful on stainless steel cookers/hobs and the like to get rid of greasy finger marks. :blush:

:lol: it's leading up to something very worthwhile but thats all I'm saying at this stage as I don't want to overhype it

We dont have an over 18s section just in case this is leading up to some "interesting" photos of your car... :p

I know its useful on stainless steel cookers/hobs and the like to get rid of greasy finger marks. :blush:

:lol: it's leading up to something very worthwhile but thats all I'm saying at this stage as I don't want to overhype it

overhype or overwipe :blush:

wouldn't of thought so. It would be more of an issue of getting the stuff of afterwards.

Also if somebody is laying on your bonnet it can get very slippy for them. Dread to think what damage could be caused by people scrambling to stay on if this is what may be planned.

OH YES Andy B):teeth:

sorry that was my comment to what's coming.

not sure if it does ruin the paintwork though :lol:

Yeah, no telling either Val. Its got better btw, have got better ones on the way plus more of them. hee hee hee

wouldn't of thought so. It would be more of an issue of getting the stuff of afterwards.

Also if somebody is laying on your bonnet it can get very slippy for them. Dread to think what damage could be caused by people scrambling to stay on if this is what may be planned.

Thats what I figured (the getting it off bit). Nobody laid on the bonnet, I wouldn't condone such a thing ;)

overhype or overwipe :blush:

Can't say as I've ever suffered from overwipe!!!

AndyC Pics or :ban: ! :p

Mate fraid theres gonna be a bit of a delay, I only managed to get a few pics of my own and not very good. Having a bit of a fall out with the photographer at the moment and not sure if we're gonna be able to get em released. :thumbdown: I'm trying with all my might to salvage the situation!!