US spec AEM CAI fit JDM?

pyn888

pretty self expanatory , i know for AEM CAI for a UK car you need to remove a resevoir and for JDM its straight fit .

seen a AEM CAI on ebay and it says for US soec 350z and i mailed the guy and he said it will only fit US spec ?

should fit your JDM, the car layout is the same, so you'll either have to remove the resevoir or you won't. as your car doesn't have one it should be striaght forward.

i'd wait for a 3rd opinion as i've not worked on a US market one,

All the same on the CAI side, will fit, but if its long you wont need to remove reservoir on a JDM as you dont have one! You only have one reservoir for the washers!

On the AEM, you shoud see what UK costs are as UK sellers have them in stock and as the item is weighty you may find wit tax and postage the costs will be about the same....

Good luck,

Mark

thanks guys , i was pretty sure it would fit as JDM doesnt have the resevoir there but though ti would check

looks like it is shipped from UK. i had one of these for my EP3 civic and bought injen hydroshield for it so i should be able to get one for this

thanks guys , i was pretty sure it would fit as JDM doesnt have the resevoir there but though ti would check

looks like it is shipped from UK. i had one of these for my EP3 civic and bought injen hydroshield for it so i should be able to get one for this

I think they come with one for the Zed.. If not there is a specific one for the AEM, but am guessing that the AEM / INJEN / NISMO are all made in the same factory!

I got mine for £175 from sumo power

here is a pic of mine instlled

DSC00007.jpg

as you will see they look rather B)

hmm think i prob give them a shout then the 'US' spec one on ebay was around that price

I think they come with one for the Zed.. If not there is a specific one for the AEM, but am guessing that the AEM / INJEN / NISMO are all made in the same factory!

yeah there wasnt s specific AEM one for the civic CAI but the injen one fitted it . dont really see the need for them as i dont tend to drive through 3 ft puddles but you never know with the lovely scottish weather :D