Pipercross CAI and Varis arising front lip

tmJak

The Pipercross was bought from BigPhil and fitted Feb 08. I took it off Feb 09 after doing around 10k. It comes complete will all parts required to fit except one bracket which broke. It has a heat shield and metal pipe. It's in good condition, but does have the marks you'd expect having been in an engine bay for a year. Here's the pics:

350ZEngine.jpg

100_0736.jpg

27072009414.jpg

And this is the broken bracket. It fits the bottom of the heat shield to the car. I've tried to draw on where the bits have broken off, and where the bolts would go, but it's not a very good effort :wacko: The bolts are on the car already. It should be pretty easy to fabricate something, but I had it fitted without this bracket and didn't have any issues.

27072009415-1.jpg

I'm looking for £80, and postage is around £10.

I'm also selling a carbon Varis arising lip spoiler that has never been fitted. Got it last year as a spur of the moment purchase, then changed my mind about my modding plans. It's as new. Looking for £350 (cost just shy of £420 on a traders site). I would rather this was collected due to it being fragile, but will look into postage if anyone is serious about buying it. It weighs basically nothing so shouldn't be too expensive to post.

I've not taken any pics but it's the same one as on here:

Varis Arising on Z-Store

Please PM me with any enquiries, or let me know if there's something I've missed off.

That lip isn't fragile....IT'S CARBON FIBRE!!!!!!

There's not being fragile, and then there's being thrown all over the place by royal mail!!

:thumbs: I can wrap it in cling film and bubble wrap, but no amount of packing will save it if it's squeezed between a load of heavy items, then reversed over and then thrown towards someone's front door :lol: Saying that, I was impressed with Royal Mail after the Top Gear race...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...