private plate N15SBN *price drop*

pyn888

back up for sale :)

Not for £200 though?

ha no price is in the 1st post looking for £300 plus the 80 assignment fee

:)

300? Did you not take heed of what was said before?

sometimes better to sell something at a sensible price quickly than price it high and never sell it.....

Regs are very difficult to value and are only worth what someone is willing to pay. I think 380 (all in) is a good price.

back up for sale :)

Not for £200 though?

ha no price is in the 1st post looking for £300 plus the 80 assignment fee

:)

300? Did you not take heed of what was said before?

yeah like stew said personalised reg's are hard to value and i dont want to be greedy , i dont think its worth anymore than what i am asking for personally

i would rather let it go to someone else than remove it and lose it all together

Damn mate thats cheap. Get it advertised on the GTROC or put it in the back of Max Power or something - its a cool plate.

I'd have had it off you you at that price - but i'd need a new rear bumper as i can only fit 5 letters in a square JDM plate :wacko:

Ive been told im "not allowed to waste my money on that" :cry: sorry matey. hope someone buys it off you.

When I had it on my car I had it valued by a company online who quoted £495 + vat for it so this is a bargain.

is there not some kkind of webuyanycar.com for number plates then?

Ive been told im "not allowed to waste my money on that" :cry: sorry matey. hope someone buys it off you.

When I had it on my car I had it valued by a company online who quoted £495 + vat for it so this is a bargain.

is there not some kkind of webuyanycar.com for number plates then?

Cant remember, was some site you emailed it in and they sent back a value. Think i just googled.

You can retain it for £105 that is a years retainer and the transfer fee. No need for it to go to DVLA. If you retain it it costs £25 a year there after.

I'd have it but it's have to go on my jeep as my plate that reads STEWY can't go on it. The landie would look odd with a nissan plate!

price drop £250 = 80 assignment fee

would really like this sold before it goes to dvla for free :)

Pyn, I have a potential buyer for you. I have told him to message you :) It's Moe from the GT-R joint 350z Meet we had yesterday. :thumbs:

cheers m8 but sold this last night .....

How bizzare! I bought this plate to put on my old zed and now out of all the Nissans in the UK it ends up on my mates old zed. :wacko:

ha i am glad its went to someone who will appreciate it and even better that its someone from the forum