Texaco Fuel

3FIDDYZ

Dont use it.... Even the higher octain stuff...

Had to put some in as it was the closest petrol station to where my car was being mapped the other week..... I might as well have used porridge....

Back on Optimax and all sorted now....

Had to put some in as it was the closest petrol station to where my car was being mapped the other week..... I might as well have used porridge....

I use it and i find it better than the supermarket fuels

I put some in mine the other day as I was caught out - the higher octane stuff - and mine doesn't feel anywhere near as happy as it usually does!

Will try and get the maps off Gary to show the difference... the line on the dyno went from super smooth to looking like a saw tooth!

Needed some 120 octain to get her back in shape again!! (Tis gooood $hit!)

I put some in mine the other day as I was caught out - the higher octane stuff - and mine doesn't feel anywhere near as happy as it usually does!

Will try and get the maps off Gary to show the difference... the line on the dyno went from super smooth to looking like a saw tooth!

Aah, the BP 'station' at Silverstone! ;)

Aah, the BP 'station' at Silverstone! ;)

Nah!! That only 102!! ;)

Usually texaco is 97ron and not 99ron like vpower. :thumbdown:

I work in a refinery. They all use the same product but they then play with it. Shell is by far the best IMO :)

shame there no local shell garage's, bp is what i use

I've always found the additives in BP fuel to make it frothy crap. Don't like it at all!

I use Tesco (closest to me) or Shell.

Yea i agree Texaco fuel is utter shite. I was forced to use it one time in my tuned Prelude and it felt horrible after, it really didnt like it at all. As soon as i got V Power back through it was smooth again. Texaco is bad stuff. I live around the corner from a V Power garage so i am lucky in that sense.