BYE BYE LOTUS EXIGE S ...

AndyZ

I'd suggest AndyZ that this was down to driver skill on the day, and/or the limit the Exige driver was willing to push for whatever reason. The Zed is a great car but IMHO wouldn't out handle an Exige - unless you're running some serious mods ?

I'd suggest AndyZ that this was down to driver skill on the day, and/or the limit the Exige driver was willing to push for whatever reason. The Zed is a great car but IMHO wouldn't out handle an Exige - unless you're running some serious mods ?

People have said this before but at 100+ mph an exige could not lose me and you could hear he was flooring it!! Not saying anything about handling though, i know i'd get p*ssed on then.

Hi S1 HNK,

Im from the Preston area in Lancashire. I went to my first 350Z owners meet near Blackpool last Friday and I was the only 350Z there.... All the other cars were 240Z, 260Z and 300ZX's. Sound guy's but was disappointed there were no 350Z's

:thumbdown:

Will check out other meets in the NW if there are any?

I miss my Lotus so much, wish I still had it, but the zed is almost as much fun, depends if you prefer going around corners quickly or sideways :drive1

:lol::lol: My neighbour loves his Lotus' - he's with Scottish Elises.............we've had many 'discussions' - though now he's driven the zed and got the :teeth: bug :ninja:

Be careful as there is more and more modified elise/exige out there. I should be picking up my low power (205bhp) duratec conversion next week but there is plenty of Honda/Audi conversion out there. One chap is fitting an S3 engine and dyno plot at http://www.dyno-plot.co.uk/dyno/dynoplo ... ronics.htm

Extremes are http://www.timeattack.co.uk/ta%20driver ... ielmi.html with 450bhp standard setup and can go up to 600bhp

would be intrested to see how my NA car will drive versus a zed.