Just a quick hello.

Hi all,

Thought I'd just take a minute to introduce myself. I've just put down a deposit on a brand new 350z Roadster GT - Azure Blue with blue hood. Will be collecting it in about 3 weeks (believe I got the last Azure blue roadster if not the last new roadster into the country before November) and can't wait to get my hands on it. Hopefully it will be as good a car as all the reviews say it is.

Cheers

George

Welcome aboard, mate! :thumbs:

Dying to see your car as the azure with blue roof combo seems as rare as hen's teeth. Remember... :worthless:

I'll get picture up on the day that I pick it up! Delivery is due Friday 21st July so give the dealer till Monday or Tuesday to get all the delivery checks, tax and fit the rear parking sensors.

Watch this space.....

Hi George!

Always nice to see a new owner sign up (or soon to be owner in your case).

And another roadster too! Ive been out perfecting my T-shirt tan in mine this weekend.

In the winter I was a bit concerned that myself and the missus had made the wrong choice with the roadster, but with this weather recently all those doubts have dissapeared!

You are going to have a grin from ear to ear when it arrives! :teeth:

Hi George!

Always nice to see a new owner sign up (or soon to be owner in your case).

And another roadster too! Ive been out perfecting my T-shirt tan in mine this weekend.

In the winter I was a bit concerned that myself and the missus had made the wrong choice with the roadster, but with this weather recently all those doubts have dissapeared!

You are going to have a grin from ear to ear when it arrives! :teeth:

I've got a grin on face just thinking about being out on the road with the roof down and with the weather just so, I really wish that boat from Japan would just hurry up and get here! Hopefully the weather will be this good at the end of the month and I can have some nice warm nights driving down an empty country road. I want it now :rant: !

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update. Dealer call me today and told me that my car arrived this morning (2 days early). Getting the pre-delivery checks and parking sensors fitted today and tomorrow, all ready for collection on Friday at 2pm. :yahoo:

I'll post pictures on Friday night if I can drag myself away from it. :teeth:

Anyone got any pointers for running in the car? I understand that you should keep it below 4000rpm and treat it nice for the first 1000 miles or so. Anything else I should or shouldn't be doing?

Just a quick update. Dealer call me today and told me that my car arrived this morning (2 days early). Getting the pre-delivery checks and parking sensors fitted today and tomorrow, all ready for collection on Friday at 2pm. :yahoo:

Anyone got any pointers for running in the car? I understand that you should keep it below 4000rpm and treat it nice for the first 1000 miles or so. Anything else I should or shouldn't be doing?

Grinning widely :teeth:

Grinning widely :teeth:

Don't think that will be a problem!

Hi again George,

You must be like a kid waiting for Xmas at the moment..... only a day to go mate!

Hope you get some cracking weather this weekend and can put the top down. Get some pics taken and let us see her!

Have you paintshielded it yet??

:thumbs:

Hi again George,

You must be like a kid waiting for Xmas at the moment..... only a day to go mate!

Hope you get some cracking weather this weekend and can put the top down. Get some pics taken and let us see her!

Have you paintshielded it yet??

:thumbs:

Can't wait to pick it up. Will make sure I do spend some time taking photos for it rather than just driving it.

Haven't done anything about paintshield yet but am certainly going to give them a call and see how much it would be.

check for the BT adapter inside the car will you? :D

Yeah Roadster don't come with one but I will ask the question and see if they have an 06 Coupe sitting around that I can have a look at. The dealer ,(Russell) that I am dealing with, has also bought an 06 Coupe for himself so he'll definatley know if the coupe has it as standard or still as an option.