Just a quick hello.

check for the BT adapter inside the car will you? :D

Yeah Roadster don't come with one but I will ask the question and see if they have an 06 Coupe sitting around that I can have a look at. The dealer ,(Russell) that I am dealing with, has also bought an 06 Coupe for himself so he'll definatley know if the coupe has it as standard or still as an option.

Congratulations mate for the first serious post of the day.... Apologies my friend :blush:

Yeah Roadster don't come with one but I will ask the question and see if they have an 06 Coupe sitting around that I can have a look at. The dealer ,(Russell) that I am dealing with, has also bought an 06 Coupe for himself so he'll definatley know if the coupe has it as standard or still as an option.

Congratulations mate for the first serious post of the day.... Apologies my friend :blush:

I'm just astonished that you could even suggest that the interior of that THING on ebay is anything other than disgusting! ( http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight= )

I'm just astonished that you could even suggest that the interior of that THING on ebay is anything other than disgusting! ( http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight= )

I think it's very taseful :D

P.s I'm only here to wined people up ;)

Picked up my brand new Roadster today!

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Absolutely love it and the sound of that exhaust.......Fantastic! Trying really hard to not rev the s**t out of it but the exhaust really starts to sound good at 3500-4000 rpm and it's hard not to just keep you're foot down.

Loving it! :yahoo:

Had a really good weekend driving about and even managed a quick trip to Northampton night to show off to a friend.

Was a little disapointed though, it would seam that when the roof is down they have limited it to 135mph (I know I should be taking it easy but just couldn't resist). Will need to check the manual to see if that is correct anyone know?

Will need to try it again with the roof up just to see if it will go any faster or if they have limited the roadster to 135mph permanently. Held the road beautifully though and could still hear my friend scream even will the roof down....... :headhurt:

Hi mate,

If you going to speak to Paintshield, then make sure you look at our discounts section as we have an agreement with them. I'd seriously suggest you do it before you beloved gets chipped.....

Oh and nice to see you performing the manufacturers running in period propely...... 135mph! :wacko::)