Turbo Installation

redV6

I am thinking about having a turbo kit installed on my 03 350 Coupe. I am not particularly clued up on this so would be looking for a reputable firm in the Wiltshire area to do it. My first question therefore is - do you know of any good reliable and knowledgeable firms in or near Wiltshire that could perform this modification for me.

Also I was wondering whether the stock engine would be able to take the added power or should I make some other mods at the same time (whilst it is all in pieces). If so what mods would you suggest.

Now dont go mad I do have a limited budget so perhaps the bare minimum to ensure a long lasting engine would suffice here.

regards

Col.

what's a limited budget? with a TT kit you are looking at £8,5k installed minimum mate.

There's only a handful of companies with VQ35 experience in the UK, so that doesn't bode well for the things you want to do, especially if you want to touch internals too (stock ones are good for about 430bhp by the way).

Need more info on what you'd like to do/have then can advise further

Dont want to go above 400 BHP so I guess no internal changes required. Would like to know though if anyone around, or at leasst the nearest to, Wiltshire does this sort of thing (With VQ35 experience). Perhaps I could get some advice from them.

Essentially want to add a turbo Kit (to get the BHP up not for racing or anything). As always there is room for extra power!!!

If you are looking at 400bhp and don't want to spend to much go for the SC. But will still be hard work to find someone that knows what thay are doing.

PM Baptist as he has had both SC and now TT.

Oh and just so you know I'm running a APS TT @ 425bhp.

This is the second car they have done for me. My first car was as Subaru Impreza. I done over 40k and it was spot on. This is why I went back to them. I have all ways found them to be very knowledgeable and will to explain it in simple terms so you can understand.

As I said give them a call speak to Alan.

We had a clubvr4 dyno day at wrc-tech. Very nice bunch - knowledgeable and very enthusiastic. Happy to talk about anything car/performance-related. They had two z's on the ramps that day - one getting a supercharger, and one getting two turbos (like a proper car!:D).

If I had 6K, I know where I'd be spending it ;)

and what would you do with £6k?

Why, this of course! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

When I was there for the dyno day, I mentioned that we were seriously considering a 350z to Allan. "ah yes", he said, "pretty car, but they're a bit gutless in standard form. What you want to do is this..." and proceded to wax lyrical about the APS TT.

Made me drool a bit... :teeth: