MIDWAY OVERNIGHT STOP FOR THE HOON MEET

xStric9x

hi guys after you leave moffat, are you heading up the m74 by motherwell to the m8, or what route have you decided. its just that i'll be leaving from motherwell area on the sunday morning and would like to meet up and travel up with a few other people.

cheers

As Darren said, we will be travelling on the 2nd - up the M74 and so coming past your door, but we are likely to head for the M80/M9 onto the A84 then A85 then the A82 - that worked well last year and a nice drive. But I'm keen to take in the A821 through The Trossacks which is only a small detour off the A84. :D

If you were up for joining us on the 2nd that would be great as we could link up at the services at Hamilton or Bothwell on the M74 - sure the mini bladders in the convoy will be grateful of relief by then ;):lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Right then boys and girls, what the plan for getting to Moffat on Tuesday? We shall be staying in North Wales (The Portal hotel) the Monday night, so can meet people on the way on Tuesday. :thumbs:

We will be coming by on the M6 so what about a meet at say the Charnock Richard services just after after junction 27, mid afternoon :)

Edit: Not going to on here much before June and leave on Tuesday morning

(bloody last minute work issues - and when I'm trying to spruce up the car too :rant::lol: )

So Chris, or anyone else on here for that matter who is going, please call me if you need to confirm times etc.

Colin