Rota GTR 18x9.5 ET30 Bronze - clearance

ben@RARE RIMS

Glad they arrived ok :) Hope you're happy with them, when I had a look over the marked ones before they left they weren't bad at all, which is pretty good :D

These are Bronze, but as you can see, they're quite a dark bronze, the same bronze as the 19" GTRs, and will work with most 350Z colours :D

Great! from the pics they dont look too Bronze, like the RAYS TE37s! So you think they`d suit my Silver Z?

Green ones to match Takata harnesses! :thumbs:

Funny you should say that... We have some Takata Green torques going at the moment that somebody had sprayed up then had to cancel on....

Glad they arrived ok :) Hope you're happy with them, when I had a look over the marked ones before they left they weren't bad at all, which is pretty good :D

These are Bronze, but as you can see, they're quite a dark bronze, the same bronze as the 19" GTRs, and will work with most 350Z colours :D

Yea to be honest i struggled to find any damage on them. Think i got a bargain. Cheers dude :teeth: . Oh by the way have you got any pictures of that s15 of yours?

We could get wheels repainted in that bronze colour, but if they have any marks on it ends up being fairly pricey with our local chaps, going to a local wheel refinisher might work out more economical.

My S15 is something of a WIP at the moment, here's a recent picture or two.

04042009954.jpg

04042009947.jpg

180420091027.jpg