Genuine Greddy front lip *SOLD*

nrenz123

I bought this from Rtbiscuit a few months back with the plan to get the full Greddy kit, i've had a change of plan so i dont need the lip anymore. The lip was damaged when i bought it but was professionally re-bonded and is as good as new. Obviously in the pics you can see where it has been joined but when the lip is prepped for paint the bond will be covered anyway.

I have fitted this to my car as well as when btbiscuit fitted it to his and it fits pefrectly.

P1000598.jpg

P1000599.jpg

P1000600.jpg

P1000601.jpg

P1000602.jpg

P1000603.jpg

These are £259.36 new from Z-Store so here's your chance to save yourself a few quid.

http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=8550&ParentCat=230

Im open to offers but am looking to make back what i paid for it so offers around £180.

Nath.

Any chance on getting any input to the colour this is re-sprayed?

Also if re-sprayed already I'd like to see a photo of this.

Cheers.

its in its original form of plain ABS plastic, very flexible and more resilient than fiberglass (its what all OEM body kits are usually made of, excluding nismo of course who went the GF route)

as for spraying, don't know how close you live, but i can get the body-shop who repaired it to spray it for you as they are very good. but it would probably be easier to get it done near yourself.

My car is a 2006 twighlight grey.

Barry, you've got a Gun Metal Zed, Twilight was '07 onwards... :thumbs:

Thanks, now at at least I can be masculine and say my car is GUNMETAL instead of poxy twighlight!!

Do you have a list of mods you provide for the 350 that you can pm me with prices, I'm not eager to use my credit card but may be very tempted if something shiny is in there. Also I haven't ruled your exhausts out, just can.t decide if I want looks, or loud?