Wheel Geometry Manchester - Lockwood & Greenwood??

cpk

Hi All,

My car needs the full geometry doing, I normally go to Lichfield imports in Tewkesbury who are excellent and well priced. However, I'm in Manchester this weekend and have some time to kill on Saturday. Would Lockwood and Greenwood be worth taking it to?

If not can anyone recommend another place?

I appreciate there is every chance I won't get an appointment but no harm in trying.

Thanks

Chris

I would phone them and ask - they have been very good with my work but its generally been just normal servicing. They should be able to advise you?

LOCKWOOD & GREENWOOD

Audenshaw Road

Audenshaw

manchester

M34 5PT

01613 015000

Hi All,

My car needs the full geometry doing, I normally go to Lichfield imports in Tewkesbury who are excellent and well priced. However, I'm in Manchester this weekend and have some time to kill on Saturday. Would Lockwood and Greenwood be worth taking it to?

If not can anyone recommend another place?

I appreciate there is every chance I won't get an appointment but no harm in trying.

Thanks

Chris

Try and find somebody with laser equipment and ask for a print out...and dont leave the place until the print out matches the numbers you want.... :lol:

They may say its ok and when you set off you ll find out that you are always heading for the barriers!!! :lol::lol::lol: