Re-fit my cats.........?

Dene8

I bought my 2002 import with de-cats already fitted........ the seller kindly supplied the CATS with the car.

The question is do i re-fit the CATS, as after hours of searching it would seem i'm losing a whole world of torques and gaining mucho noise.......? But in contridiction i find numerous threads that detail the fact that early import models have a different ECU which enables them not to suffer such a dramatic loss in torques......?

I'd choose torque over noise everytime so should i get the CATS put back in.......?

Cheers

Dene

A rolling road is your friend

+1 as above.

One run with the de cats and one with the cats from the same dyno shop under the same conditions. :thumbs: That is the only way to get an informed result from your question.

A rolling road is your friend

It would, had I an endless supply of money I was willing to waste and had I not lived in a field, millions of miles from civilization with only sheep to keep me company :dry:

I'll just opt to have them put back in and see if i can feel a noticeable drop or pickup in torque.

Cheers guys