New Volks + F1's + Trip through wales via Triangle

Anubis

I've noticed one thing since buying the Zed tho....my car cleaning regime can now prolly be classed as "geeky".

With my old Honda, all I had was a bucket, sponge and Turtle Wax Car Shampoo with wax and the odd bottle of AG SRP and Armor All Tyre Shine.

Now I have a foamlance, drying towels, microfibre cloths, foam applicators, sprayers for detailers and glass cleaners, bulk canisters of SSF and Glasscleaner, dispenser pumps for those bulkcanisters, waxes for car body and wheels, claybars, washmitts and brushes.

And what's worse is.....I actually look forward to spending 3 hours cleaning the car each week :blush:

Nothin' wrong with that bud! Lovely pictures and a gorgeous Zed you have. Well done!

I've noticed one thing since buying the Zed tho....my car cleaning regime can now prolly be classed as "geeky".

With my old Honda, all I had was a bucket, sponge and Turtle Wax Car Shampoo with wax and the odd bottle of AG SRP and Armor All Tyre Shine.

Now I have a foamlance, drying towels, microfibre cloths, foam applicators, sprayers for detailers and glass cleaners, bulk canisters of SSF and Glasscleaner, dispenser pumps for those bulkcanisters, waxes for car body and wheels, claybars, washmitts and brushes.

And what's worse is.....I actually look forward to spending 3 hours cleaning the car each week :blush:

Still no leaf blower then Mark? :dry: few on ebay for cheap!! I may have a spare one! 3 in the garage but not sure which ones are working!!

Great pics Mate and looks a great drive, Zed looks great and looks like your keeping up Daves great work...

• 5 months later...