Motorwerks Aberdeen , another fantastic job

Grantmitchell

Ok so I managed to get my hands on a spare set of Rays, and having seen some wheels that Zmanalex had done in black chrome I decided thats what I wanted, then I saw another aberdeen member had gone for anthracite with a polished lip and that got me thinking..... so after dropping the wheels off at Motorwerks in Aberdeen this is the result.

IMG00033-20090713-1755.jpg

So thats black chrome centre with a polished lip

IMG00031-20090713-1755.jpg

Wheel P*rn :thumbs:

At the same time I got the spacers I purchased from CS fitted, which has really improved the stance of the car (and yes Sarnie , I know it needs lowered too :thumbs: )

IMG00032-20090713-1755.jpg

So big thanks to Motorwerks for another great job and to CS for coming up with the goods re the spacers and also to Sunset350z for the Z centre caps which I think finish the whole look off beautifully :thumbs:

When I went round to drop the car off this morning to get the wheels fitted I had butterflies in my stomach as I was worried I might have made a very expensive mistake but as soon as I saw them (and the number of people that were gathered round admiring them) I knew I had made the right choice.

Part of me wishes i hadn't told anyone about these guys!! :angry:

Lol now now sharing is good for the soul :thumbs: I knew about them, they are literally two mins walk from my work but I didnt know anyone that had used them or seen any reviews of their wheel work - so a big thank you to you for being the guinea pig :yahoo: