spotted 3 Zeds with 30 min

Boycey

I really hope it's not a sign of things to come, I like being unique compared to most cars.

1) On the M4 about 1930 westbound, V6 *** silver coupe flashed but no reply

2) Anticlock wise on M25 thru the road works between Heathrow and Watford silver coupe again about 1940

3) Another silver coupe overtook me on m25 clockwise around the junc 18 area about 2000, gve a wave and u looked over,

I was the black 08 coupe heading from the M4 to Watford via the M25

i think there are concentrations of Zed,

there are a few round ipswich but to be honest there are so few they are still rare. the Zed was never made in the same numbers as TTs or porsches. i see more of those than the Zed. and it still holds more road presence and people are always more interested in the Zed than the other 2.

i live in Chester and i see about 3 on a regular basis, not including mine! i dont think that there are that many about really. with every car i've owned, after i bought it i've noticed more of them about. i think it's just cos u look out for them more.

the best way of noticing one is when your walking down a road and you can hear the sounds of an engine coming and can just tell its a zed. that always puts a smile on my face :teeth:

There are quite a few knocking around Watford now! Dunno how many of these are on here. Be cool to get a few together for a mini meet in Watford.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you, im close to the tudor pub in north watford

remember you notice them more cos your looking, imagine how many clio's you passed and didnt realise

So true, I only really notice the ones that try to burn you off the lights then look stupid cause u cant be bothered

remember you notice them more cos your looking, imagine how many clio's you passed and didnt realise

So true, I only really notice the ones that try to burn you off the lights then look stupid cause u cant be bothered

:lol: silly chavs, priceless :lol:

There are quite a few knocking around Watford now! Dunno how many of these are on here. Be cool to get a few together for a mini meet in Watford.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you, im close to the tudor pub in north watford

cool i'm in an 07 coupe with carbon front lip. i'm near the grove! :thumbs: