Airvent and rubber boot matt????

SimmySouth

Evenin' all,

Im looking for a replacement passenger air vent. Its hard to explain it without sounding stupid, but the airvent that has three bits to it and spins round. One of the three bits has broken off, its either the top or bottom depending what way round you have it.

Also if anyone has come across a rubber boot mat that actually fits, and doesnt come from Nissan that charge the earth!

Any help would be great!

Si

Si try giving Lee (R35LEE) a PM with regards to the air vent. He breaks cars so might have a few spare :thumbs:

Havent got a clue about the boot mat, why do you want a rubber one? You can get a lovely thick carpet ones on ebay (Nissan ones) for not too much money if you are trying to quieten down the road noise.

Cheers for the details, I shall pm him and see if he has anything.

I was thinking about rubber because I tend to carry alot of stuff around with me and I travel quite a bit, so added protection for the carpet underneath, although that isnt in that good a condition so would be thinking aobut replacing that.

I'll check ebay for a carpet matt, how much is about right for one do you know?

Si

I'll check ebay for a carpet matt, how much is about right for one do you know?

Think I paid about £50 for mine inc delivery, but that was off a member on here. Not sure the going rate atm, but they are well worth it. Dont worry about getting mess on it, as long as you keep it dry, its very easy to keep clean and looks a lot nicer than rubber :thumbs:

Si try giving Lee (R25LEE) a PM with regards to the air vent. He breaks cars so might have a few spare :thumbs:

Havent got a clue about the boot mat, why do you want a rubber one? You can get a lovely thick carpet ones on ebay (Nissan ones) for not too much money if you are trying to quieten down the road noise.

R35LEE ;)

Si try giving Lee (R25LEE) a PM with regards to the air vent. He breaks cars so might have a few spare :thumbs:

R35LEE ;)

Thats what I typed I swear. My touch typing goes wrong sometimes, too quick for my own good :blush: