Any previous M3 owners?

austin350z

I was going to buy a M3 prior to the Zed and I made my decision purely down to the place I live, you find alot of pretty well off people in Aberdeen and their brand of choice is the BMW, more precicely the M3, they are absoultly everywhere. If a (E46)M3 passes you on the street people tend not to even notice, however I still find folk staring at the zed as it goes by even though there are a few up here.

Also I am finding that alot of the (E46)M3 drivers are young offshore workers (like myself) but tend to come from Subaru, dissapointed with the new STi they are turning to the M3's, so you see alot of young guys with beanie hats driving them which kind of destroys the exclusive image of the M brand.

Is it a bad time to mention that I often wear a beanie hat when in the Z :blush:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i took that picture at the midlands meet when verma couldnt find the keys to his zed......

:thumbs:

alternatively i might have just googled bouncing car images :blush:

:lol: They were hiding in my burberry cap...!! And that image looks like in the states...that wouldn't last long here in the UK.