Holidays !!!!!!!

M350ZB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post a few tomorrow, a little jet-lagged now ;)

The journey home was a little delayed as the plane we were due to fly on had an emergency landing earlier today so they had to charter another plane in.

The weather was fantastic, I had the pleasure of several nights listening to some great music, you know, the stuff which actauly has words to it :lol:

It was a great break but I was ready to come home. 40 pageas of posts to catch up on and I kinda missed my cat :blush:

Back to work on Tuesday for three weeks but its not long until the Jockland Hoon, Zedfest and the CS meet :yahoo:

I will post a few tomorrow, a little jet-lagged now ;)

The weather was fantastic, I had the pleasure of several nights listening to some great music, you know, the stuff which actauly has words to it :lol:

:lol: :lol:, nothing wrong with music with no words in, ibiza soon for me :lol:

Back to work on Tuesday for three weeks but its not long until the Jockland Hoon, Zedfest and the CS meet :yahoo

Glad you had a wicked time martin, and look forward to the pics, ill be boarding my plane in exactly 12 hours time :yahoo: , thining better get some sleep, just got in from a night shift :bangin:

Right guys and girls, im signing out, off to sort a few last minute packing things, e.t.c out then its time for some kip, then holiday mode. To all that are going away or coming back hope you had or are going to have a brill time. See you all soon !!!!!!!!

Gonna miss you beavis :lol::lol:

Right guys and girls, im signing out, off to sort a few last minute packing things, e.t.c out then its time for some kip, then holiday mode. To all that are going away or coming back hope you had or are going to have a brill time. See you all soon !!!!!!!!

Gonna miss you beavis :lol::lol:

:yahoo::lol:

Have a good one Mark :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Turkey, last sunday, and all i can say is what a amazing place, loved every second of it, stayed in the tarhan club hotel in didim, only a little taxi ride to altinkum. Done so much out there, jet ski-ing, para-gliding, scuba diving, turkish mud baths, turkish baths, clubbing even :lol:, was a really good holiday and the g,f loved it, wish i went for two now for sure.

Ibiza tom guys :yahoo: with the lads

Had such a busy week at work, not been able to gt on, hope all are keeping well, and ill be back in a few weeks, to try catch up on all PM's, msg's, e.t.c

All the best, and will up-date both hols soon................