Helloooo

I already do :)

We had one on test from last Fri evening 'til Sun afternoon.

The other option at the moment is an S2000 which we also had from Fri to Sat. Both are nice cars. We will be looking second had though and I hear the S2000 before the suspension changes are a bit twitchy down back roads and on the limit.

I was the same Wayne,test drove both but the wife didn't like revving the nads off the Honda,prefered the nice v6.Always thought you should keep a convertible in a garage,not going to happen in mine ,who's is this stuff.. anyway welcome :thumbs:

I already do :)

We had one on test from last Fri evening 'til Sun afternoon.

The other option at the moment is an S2000 which we also had from Fri to Sat. Both are nice cars. We will be looking second had though and I hear the S2000 before the suspension changes are a bit twitchy down back roads and on the limit.

Wayne, I used to own a S2000 so if you want a comparison then give me a PM or something. S2 is defo more twitchy (mine was an 03), but not scarily so. Just be a bit cautious before you rag the arse off it and the VTEC kicks in. If you like driving everywhere at high revs then its fine but the Zed is deifintely a more subtle and wider fulfilling proposition..... :D