Most of the outside of a 350Z ........

docwra

After an unplanned roadsign/ditch/hedge interface, Im currently looking for the following for a 350Z:

Both front wings

Both doors

Both headlights (facelift preferred)

Windscreen washer bottle

LHS front fender indicator.

Dont mind on condition particularly as they will be resprayed so colour isnt important either. What have you got? :)

Mad - Ive bought stuff from Alex as well in the past. Dont think he has what I need atm though :(

Pics?? Here we go:

From this:

19012006238.jpg

to this:

IMG00030-20090306-1335.jpg

IMG00031-20090306-1335.jpg

via this:

IMG00028-20090306-1232.jpg

Entirely my fault, although I wasnt actually going that quickly. Ive got some nice stuff to go onto it including the most insane wheels evarrr so its not too bad really :)

thanks for those that have replied - the only bits I need are those listed though :thumbs:

:scare: Did it set off your airbags? Or was it low speed/ low impact when you got to the trees? If not, you might want to get the sensors checked

If you hit the signpost I'd have the geometry checked before you start the rebuild.

look forward to seeing the rebuild with the insane wheels :drive1

It was pretty low speed really - probably only 20-30mph when I hit the sign, and Im pretty confident it wont have damaged anything serious as the sideskirt is still attached the the car and nothing hit the wheels - Ill get it Geo checked anyway though.

Hopefully work will start in a couple of weeks and Ill obviously be whoring pics of it on here once its done :D You'll have to make do with the mentalistic rims for now though.

c0dd_3.JPG

:evil: