Opinions wanted

BladesGrant

Just been searching for body kits and stumbled across this:

http://www.krazykustomzonline.com/0307- ... 20130.html

I really like this kit but I am not sure about ordering it as I am always wary about ordering body kits to only find that they don't fit in anyway. Seems a really reasonable price considering I have seen the front bumper priced at this.

Dodgy materials or genuine bargain?!?

I want something that is understated so it doesn't change the look too much. Not much difference on the front but I really like the back bumper. Seen this kit on other websites and found it for $499. Thats a bargain. I need to do something, be rude not too!! :lol:

Even at $300 it would still only be around £500 delivered. Still pretty good. The plan is to save while its in hibernation over the winter and then do everything in preperation for next summer. Just do a one hit job and get wheels, spacers, body kit, engine, headunit etc.

have heard a few times that that green stuff is c*ap and is a nightmare to work with, never used it myself but not heard good things. If I were you I would save up a bit more and buy from one of the forum traders. At least that way you will be getting good stuff as well as a bit of money off.

R

The cost of getting my Ings rear modified to fit was very significant compared to the price of the kit. If you get a cheap kit and have to pay the bodyshop to "make" it fit then the costs can spiral.

Personally I wouldnt buy any kit that I hadnt seen on a car and hadnt read a review by the owner.

If you find a kit from the USA its worth searching on their 350z forums, someone will have tried it and they arent know for their sublety when offering comments ;)