Gaydon Super Car Show

BladesGrant

Some B) motors there and lots of boy hood dream cars. Great pics. Also that 370Z is gradually growing on me. Still not a huge fan of the rear end but still might be temped in year or 2 especially after tailing one on the A17 for 10miles last month and seeing it up close and personal so to speak.

Some B) motors there and lots of boy hood dream cars. Great pics. Also that 370Z is gradually growing on me. Still not a huge fan of the rear end but still might be temped in year or 2 especially after tailing one on the A17 for 10miles last month and seeing it up close and personal so to speak.

I know, I live like 15 minutes away from the place and knew nothing about it!!!

You are indeed seeing muliple Deloreans. I think there were about 9 in total.

Most of the super cars were driven by relatively older people in general, apart from a 21 year old in a Lambo Gallardo Spyder. I wouldn't like to have his insurance bill!!!! :scare:

I know, I live like 15 minutes away from the place and knew nothing about it!!!

You are indeed seeing muliple Deloreans. I think there were about 9 in total.

Most of the super cars were driven by relatively older people in general, apart from a 21 year old in a Lambo Gallardo Spyder. I wouldn't like to have his insurance bill!!!! :scare:

Here are some pictures from the Gaydon Super Car Show. I only had my iPhone as I didn't know it was on and only swung by as I saw it while taking the old girl out for a spin.

http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz29 ... /?newest=1

Hopefully this works ok as I haven't used photobucket before.

Bugger, forgot it was this weekend. Normally a great show!

Here are some pictures from the Gaydon Super Car Show. I only had my iPhone as I didn't know it was on and only swung by as I saw it while taking the old girl out for a spin.

http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz29 ... /?newest=1

Hopefully this works ok as I haven't used photobucket before.

Bugger, forgot it was this weekend. Normally a great show!

It was a great day, especially with the weather being so good as well.

There was a moment when they were doing best Ferrari in the centre arena. As they were all leaving they tend to wheel spin and rev a lot. A young guy in a F430 spider gave it a little too much right foot and everybody gasped as he was heading sideways into the rest of the pack of Ferrari's. :scare: It would have been a funny dink as they were all part of the same Ferrari club!!!! :lol:

It was a great day, especially with the weather being so good as well.

There was a moment when they were doing best Ferrari in the centre arena. As they were all leaving they tend to wheel spin and rev a lot. A young guy in a F430 spider gave it a little too much right foot and everybody gasped as he was heading sideways into the rest of the pack of Ferrari's. :scare: It would have been a funny dink as they were all part of the same Ferrari club!!!! :lol: