Aftermarket rubber mountings???

Greekman

After changing clutch and flywheel there was a rattle coming from the exhaust. The exhaust was remounted while pushed and flexed upwards and the rattle got better but its still there...

ps its not the firanza flywheel...thats a different noise i can distinguish...

the KW V1s where adjusted at the same time higher 1cm front and 0.9cm rear...but i swear the car is scraping the same if not a bit more now as i v got 3 speed bumps just outside my house driving many times a day... :scare:

had a word with mechanics at the dealership and they advised me to ask whether there are any aftermarket rubber mountings smaller than the OEM for then to try and lift the exhaust higher..... :dry:

Any suggestions??? :bounce:

After changing clutch and flywheel there was a rattle coming from the exhaust. The exhaust was remounted while pushed and flexed upwards and the rattle got better but its still there...

ps its not the firanza flywheel...thats a different noise i can distinguish...

the KW V1s where adjusted at the same time higher 1cm front and 0.9cm rear...but i swear the car is scraping the same if not a bit more now as i v got 3 speed bumps just outside my house driving many times a day... :scare:

had a word with mechanics at the dealership and they advised me to ask whether there are any aftermarket rubber mountings smaller than the OEM for then to try and lift the exhaust higher..... :dry:

Any suggestions??? :bounce: