Advert V Actual car

Impressed

While you may be happy with the condition etc. the number of keepers on a new car definitely has an impact on the price. If you know a car has had, say, 3 owners in the first year, what are you going to be thinking about that car? I would be wondering if there are hidden problems. This does impact the price (subtley). :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would round up this thread with the results.

Dealer has now posted me the Telephone Kit (cradle an white box thing) p/n KE283-CDU01, thinking this had the bluetooth adapter included. They have now said if I go to a nissan dealer he will pay for the blue tooth adaptor over the phone. Dont know if I need the white bit as I have not had the glove box in bits yet.

Am I right in thinking what I now have is some sort of upgrade kit for a car that did not have it fitted at the factory? because the cradle is already attached to a tray that goes in the cubby, but i see no screw holes in my cubby where it must have been previously?

Did not get anywhere with the 2 previous owners thing. The 1st registered owner was a Nissan dealer and then the 2nd a Private owner. But I am happy anyway.

Thanks for the help guys.

PS car is excellent.