Perfect end to a great week

Hi everyone,

Possibly had one of the best weeks ever!! After spending 3 days in Germany for the England Sweden game :) (won tickets, flights and accomodation :D ) got home late Wednesday night and then at 11.20 on Thursday morning my new Roadster was delivered :D:D .

Used to drive a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo and thought that looked and sounded good, how wrong was I!!

Going back out now to enjoy the sun.

Can't wait to start taking it above 4,000 rpm once run in!!

Verry happy new 350Z owner

Hi everyone,

Possibly had one of the best weeks ever!! After spending 3 days in Germany for the England Sweden game :) (won tickets, flights and accomodation :D ) got home late Wednesday night and then at 11.20 on Thursday morning my new Roadster was delivered :D:D .

Used to drive a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo and thought that looked and sounded good, how wrong was I!!

Going back out now to enjoy the sun.

Can't wait to start taking it above 4,000 rpm once run in!!

Verry happy new 350Z owner

WOW what a week you,ve had....Welcome to the site ... :D get some pics posted up of the car :thumbs:

What can I say, just spent my first full day driving and I'm still trying to get the :D off my face, very pleased as hadn't driven or even seen the car in flesh before buying one!

Have read through a ton of posts on the forum (great site!!) I can see myself spending far too much time here!!

Will try and post some photo's tomorrow.

Have read through a ton of posts on the forum (great site!!) I can see myself spending far too much time here!!

Browsing the UK 350Z site(s) is remarkably addictive... (and I'm not even an owner... yet...) ;)

Spent a load of time here just before I ordered, was good to see that a great car is owned by grown up petrol heads.

Used to have a Fiat Coupe and while on the whole the club forum was good there was far too much "and this one time I beat a Veyron off the lights and wasn't even trying"!!

All you need to do now is go and get one, you won't regret it, I'm hooked!! :teeth:

looks sweet. You thinking of any mods?

Going to try and not mod, I'd got my Fiat Coupe up to 300 bhp (through the front wheels) via de-cat, hybrid turbo, unichip etc, but it started to get delicate if driven too hard, too often.

Really pleased with the roadster and happy to cruise with the odd loud pedal burst every now and again, although...........