new (basic) install

tannerian

for once i have no silly questions to ask, and dont need advice - just wanted to share this with you

I replaced the standard HU some time ago with this:

post-10-135011839482_thumb.jpgINFINITY-REF6522si.jpg[/attachment]

This is a very simple install compared to some of yours i have seen, but i truly cannot believe the difference in sound quality - i was considering a sub, but it really doesnt need it. I am amazed at the difference :D

Just thought id share that!!!! :blush::)

erm....where's that upgrade list?!!

No more plans as yet - though been out in it this afternoon, and deffo need a sub (small one, not chavvy!!)!! The frequency of the engine / exhaust noise completely drowns out any bass in the stereo!!

Having siad that, another 30 or so BHP would be nice, but no easy way of achieveing this is there?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thread Revival ...

I've been searching for Front Speakers that will be a directt replacement for the OEM ones ...

I know most speakers don't clear the window glass properly ... but did these need any spacers / messing around with to fit?

Thanks

If they are the shallow mount ones then i have those B)

Narcotix, ive got 18mm spacers shaped like the standard speaker surrounds to get mine to fit,door panels fit fine & clears the window a treat. Also the cross overs fit in a shaped part behind the door panel ;)