Autoglym High Definition Wax 50% off The RRP

holdcroft2005

Autoglym High Definition Wax at half the rrp

This High Grade Car Wax Is designed to be used on fine quality paintwork where the owner wishes to achieve a winning shine, used by many in the detailing world.

High Definition Wax imparts a lustre and depth of shine normally only found on the most expensive hand built cars.

High Definition Wax contains a carefully balanced blend of durable polymers, Carnauba wax and microcrystalline waxes, combined with selected solid saturated hydrocarbons and oils. Surfaces treated with High Definition Wax display very high gloss combined with exceptional resistance to environmental contaminants e.g salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain, industrial fallout etc, as you would expect from a high grade carnauba car wax. If you are interested in entering the car detailing world then this is the best car wax for you.

This optimum car Wax is free of all harsh abrasives, water and emulsifiers

Autoglym High definition Car wax Includes two quality applicators and a microfibre buffing towel

RRP £39.99 OFFER PRICE JUST £19.99 Plus £4.99 carriage within the uk

call us on 01782 204268 or if you to wish pay via paypal email john.colley@holdcroft.com

Used so many different types of wax now but not really the "High End" ones... but it gives a much better effect than any of the other megs and AG type wax's and at that price its on a par!!

I think I have had about 40 to 50 applications out of my tub so far, and than includes dan nicking some the other weekend on his azure which I might add came up lovely!!

I'm a fan of this!

I've used Collinite 915 which seems to be serious pita the take off on a light coloured car, let alone a black one.

The HD goes on fairly easily, comes off really easy. It's only slightly harder to remove than AG SRP, which if I'm honest, is easy to remove.

Beadage seems good! With a weeks worth of crap on the car, it was still beading. She's now got 3 coats on, and will continue to get a coat everytime I wash the car, mainly as it's that easy to do.

£20 is a good price! £40 is the RRP but you can find it everywhere on the interweb for £30. It's still the cheapest I've seen this wax advertised at.

(that's not my video, or car)