Pipercross induction kits group buy??

Leon@EPRacing

As we have now become a distributor for pipercross in the japanese car side, I have been thinking of doing a group buy on the pipercross induction kit.

The kit at the moment is RRP at around £250.00 + Postage.

Say if we can get 10 sets, I can do it for £185.00 delivered with in UK which is almost 25% cheaper than the RRP Price. :D

If I can get 20 sets I can do it for £170.00 delivered with in UK. which is amost 36% discount on RRP price.

If you want a good decent induction kit that comes with hard pipe, heat shoield and all fitting kit with warrenty then this is it :D

if you are interested put your names down :D I will be the first as I always wanted one for my car :D :D :D

1. Leon EPR

The curved pipe that is within the heatsheild.

It certainly looks like a polished hardpipe in the pics rather than a silicon hose that usually comes with the kit.

Does looks very B) , would be intrested in this bit for my pipercross set up :thumbs:

Right spoken to pipercross and they say they cant to the on in the pic avobe anymore as the pic was a sample they didi when they first develop the kit and used it as a base.

the kit actually now looks like this below:

350zkit3.jpg

As usual the pipercross kit are very good for what they are and you will have and feel a noticeable difference over the standard item.

• 2 weeks later...