Japshow - Santa Pod 4th October

Had to close this now guys as far as pre-order tickets go.

We still have another 3 spaces left on the plot, but any confirming after this point will need to pay on the day and we can refund £6 for Sunday Tickets and £10 for weekend tickets off the gate price - i.e. For anyone confirming or joining now, it makes Sunday tickets now £9 via the club if you pay on the gate and have the car on the stand. :thumbs:

We will of course need to know in advance just incase we need to grow our plot :thumbs:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. M350ZB

2. Chesterfield + 1 (Paid for x2 tickets @ £6ea)

3. Muddy +1 (Paid for x2 tickets @ £6ea)

4. Shire +1 (Paid for x2 tickets @ £6ea)

5. nurrish + IanS16 (paid for 2x tickets @ £6ea)

6. Kris (paid for one weekend ticket @ £10)

7. Roo + 1 (Paid for x2 tickets @ £6ea)

pmac Z32

Mr F Stillen 350z

My account Chris, I will have numbers by 3 pm. :)

4th attempt to post, bloody dongles. :rant:

Is it safe to say nobody is camping then?

I've got a camping ticket and still might camp over with the SXOC lot. The jet car will be doing runs on saturday aswell :thumbs:

If not then have any southern convoys for the sunday been sorted?

Folks,

The tickets are being posted out now. (as long as you have sent me your postal address as reqested via PM).

There are still 9 places left on the discount list for this event and we have 4 car stand passes left.

If you want to join us on the sunday, we have 4 spaces left on the stand, and can still honour the discount of £6 per Sunday ticket and £10 per weekend ticket, though you will have to purchase your entry on the gate and come see one of us afterward now.

Any last minute takers for the remaining 4 club stand spaces?

There is one stand pass left, but I'll have to bring it with me on the day, drop me a pm with your number and I'll pass you mine so we can arrange a handover Sunday morning :). You will still need to buy an entry ticket on the gate now though and we can refund £6 of it.