Feeler For Trade! Ltd Edition GT-R Helmet

3FIDDYZ

I have a Ltd Edition Nissan GT-R helmet for trade. The ltd edition helmets were given those that preordered the GT-R in the UK for use at a pre delivery track day and were / are not available for purchase so are a very rare item...

Size Large

Comes with tag and lanyard and a helmet bag and has been only worn once.

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet4.jpg

helmet5.jpg

Am looking for an Arc Intake and Arc CAI tube but am open to other offers of rare and interesting Zed items, so list up what you got and see if we can sort out a deal.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Someones gonna say it, so it might as well be me...

I'll trade for a packet of Revels, a crunchy, some salt and shake crisps, a pasta tray thing, a muller corner yougart, and for good will, a pork pie ?

We have a deal ? I'm going without lunch for a day, you get rid of a helmet you dont want ! :D

dave x

That looks awesome but I think I could look a little stupid wearing that driving round town!! :lol:

I dont know mate, residents in Brighton probably wouldnt bat an eye lid if you were driving round showing off your helmet!! and you would probably get away with giving it a polish in public too!!

Last time i polished my helmet in public i was given a caution and spent the night in a cold cell

Hmmmm..... If you had said that you were found with someone else polishing your helmet and spent a night in the cell that may have been acceptable.... :blush::teeth:

Now you look like a reet perv for polishing your own!!!! :headhurt:

• 1 month later...